Nothing is better than reeling in that delicious seafood recipe and let me tell you, we have the perfect recipe for you! This delicious Lemon Garlic Herb Crusted Salmon will have you swimming!
- 3 oz Butter
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 Lemon
- 1 tsp Fresh Dill (chopped)
- 1 Tbsp Fresh Parsley (chopped)
- 1 Clove Garlic (minced)
- Dash of Pepper
- 4 4.5 oz Salmon Fillets
- Place all ingredients besides salmon in a bowl and melt in the microwave for 30-40 seconds
- Stir until combined
- Place the salmon on a parchment lined baking sheet
- Brush the salmon with the lemon herb butter so it is evenly spread
- Bake in the oven at 400 degrees on the top or second rack for 10-12 minutes. The salmon should flake easily with a fork.